Mobile App Developer Full-time Job2 years ago - Developer / Programer - Phnom Penh - 739 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
This Mobile App roll is a professional with experience in developing Mobile App. The selected applicant will have been involved in many mobile app development life cycle. In addition, he/she require to oversee the selection and implementation of software programs. The good candidate for this position is detail-oriented with highly innovative. Mainly, He or she will also be responsible for Node.js with MongoDB programming.
1. Mobile app developer uses programming languages and development skills to create, test, and develop applications on mobile devices.
2. Work in popular operating system environments like iOS and Android and often take into account UI and UX principles when creating applications.
3. Building web/mobile application along with React JS & NodeJS.
4. Work in AGILE application development
6. Work on a high scale production ready micro front end application development in a relaxed and sometimes crazy environment
• At least 2 years experiences in programming with Node.js for Android and iOS mobile app
• Good understanding of React JS application development using Redux
• Hands on experience in writing unit testing
• Good in OOPS design concepts where he/she can create robust web applications
• Good to have micro front end application development knowledge
• Experience in creating reusable components/ contributed to open source
• Prior experience in Working on AGILE application development
• Understanding business functional areas
• Enjoy meeting with customers for requirement collections and analysing
• At least 1 year of computer applications experience
• Bachelor degree in Information Systems, preferred
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in data analysis
How to Apply:
More than just a platform, we provide one-stop shop integrated solutions for property-related decisions—which we believe is a crucial ecosystem to support socio-economic development in emerging markets.